Recruit for a3-month long digital ad board as a part of a global digital research initiative to advise on digital programs and contents. Respondents were asked to perform short research tasks and share views on digital content and new digital formats.
LOI: 10 minutes per activity
Target & Country: Fertility specialists (reproductive endocrinologists / fertility specialists, Embryologists) or any doctor that prescribes injectable gonadotropins for ART treatment (IVF/ICSI); China (N=10)
- Recruiting from a client list of400 names and the doctors had to be fluent in English.
- Doctors in China do not check their inbox frequently, which was essential to be notified of a posted activity in the ad-board.
- A single activity was released ata time, which made it challenging to keep the doctors engaged.
- Chinese governmental Firewalls regulate both domestic and international internet traffic, which can cause issues for Doctors accessing survey links.
- GlocalMind scheduled appointments for doctors on weekends to explain the ad-board and invite them to the community.
- We worked closely with our client to determine when tasks would be released, to give doctors prior notice to maximize participation in a timely fashion.
- Offered respondents higher incentive /staggered incentive to maximize participation in all the activities, reduce drop-out and entice lapsed participants.
- We sent high-speed internet devices with our field team to aid the doctor's participation
- Constant feedback to the client allowed for real-time evolution of the approach and activities to deliver the best insight and outcome.